blob: 72d165647bcf487bafa52bba0670a6697acc267e (plain
SHORT='PEAR: An Gtk Database schema designer'
cat << EOF
A graphical database schema designer, based
loosely around the MDB schema,
- table boxes which are dragged around a
window to layout your database
- add/delete tables
- add delete columns
- support for NotNull, Indexes, Sequences ,
Unique Indexes and defaults
- works totally in non-connected mode (eg. no
database or setting up required)
- stores in MDB like xml file.
- saves to any supported database SQL create
- screenshots at
- real MDB schema exports
- relationships = with lines etc.
Note: the primary aim is to generate SQL files,
(so that I can get my work done)
however it is eventually planned to support MDB
schema's fully.. - just a matter of time..
To use - just pear install and run
** Note - this package is not actively being
maintained. If you find it useful, and what to
take over please contact the developer.