blob: 7da58a5b2c6533025d0d244ea66959d9923b9575 (plain
SHORT="Internet/Intranet Input Method Framework IM SDK"
cat << EOF
IIIMF stands for Internet/Intranet Input Method Framework. IIIMF is designed to be the next generation of input method framework which provides the following capabilities:
* Platform independence.
* Multlingual and Full UNICODE support, yet satisfactory for native speakers.
* Windowing System Independence.
* Multiple language engines concurrently run.
* Distributed, lightweight clients and scalable server.
* Extensiblity in multiple means.
* Efficient protocol to allow usage over low-speed modem connection.
* Easy input method engine development with plugin API.
* Easy input method enabling with libiiimcf, even on console apps.
* Small core part to start from.
The im-sdk comes with a complete Input Method framework kit coupled with a working server and several client implementations.